In this era of online dating, there are plenty of fishes in the sea seeking their soulmates via various dating apps. Every next individual plays on different cards to woo their super like and land on a date, but the task is not as simple as it seems.
Icebreakers worth a glance that will fabricate lasting impressions of your personality are something that acts as the best opening lines for Tinder.
While starting a conversation, remember to personalise your text. Acting old-school is still accepted, but you should not be unoriginal.
Take a tour through your match’s profile to know their favourites and pet peeves. Break the ice with Tinder opening lines in a way that’ll indulge you in a conversation about your shared interests (or sufferings, as well).
Types Of Pick Up Lines / Tinder Opening Lines
You reflect your personality via your opening line on Tinder. So you should choose the type you think you truly belong to.
Cheesy Pick Up Lines
If your match looks like someone who would love flirting with you, the cheesy lines will flatter her into an exciting conversation.
Funny Pick Up Lines
The daddy or knock-knock jokes or a funny instance from your life always work wonders. The comedy never fails at sealing the deal.
Smooth Pick Up Lines
If you prefer a more sophisticated way to flirt, then a clever question or compliment will do the job for you.
Nerdy Pick Up Lines
When you find someone with a shared love for a book or a recent topic, cracking a joke or posing a question related to that field will make a great start.
Pick up Lines For Girls
Below are 30 of the best Pick up or Opening Lines for Tinder:
- “I see you love How I Met Your Mother. Is that one of your top passions?” – Starting a tinder conversation asking about their interest will show them that you went through their profile and want a genuine bond to initiate.
- “I’m researching important dates in history. Do you want to be mine?” – This seems cheesy, but this is a cute way to ask out a girl on a date while letting her know that you regard her as important.
- “Call me by your name ;)” – Dropping a romantic movie reference is always a big YES!
- “What’s playing on your Spotify right now?”- Music taste plays a great part in progressing a bond and would act as an excellent tinder conversation starter.
- “Top three best things to do on a Saturday?” – What better way than to simply ask your match about the things they like while indirectly dropping hints for a date.
- “Are you the COVID vaccine? Because I would never turn you down.” – Using a pick-up line that revolves around the current global issue will surely make the conversation relatable.
- “Two truths and one lie — go. Fair warning: I” m pretty good at this.” – A game? Hell, YES !!! It is witty, exciting and engaging, giving insights to you both about each others’ lives as well.
- “You’re seriously cute, but here’s the dealbreaker: do you, or do you not like raisins?” (Whether they say yes, or no, you offer them a date instead!) – A smart move! Your question will not go unanswered, and you’ll smoothly ask your date out.
- “If you could be anywhere in the world, doing anything you like right now, where would you be and what would you do?” – This will let you know your match more personally and will act as a guide for your first date.
- “Wanna send memes back and forth until we finally feel comfortable enough to meet up IRL?” – In the tech-savvy world, memes rule the kingdom of conversations, and memes can never fail.
- I thought happiness started with an “h,” but I guess it starts with “u.” – A cute, flirtatious way to acknowledge and gladden your match 😉
- Titanic. That’s my icebreaker. What’s up? – Cliché? Yes, but does it work? Well, it indeed does. Being old-school is fun.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re a 9, and I’m the 1 you need. – Rating and flirting going hand-in-hand is a great way to woo your tinder match.
- “If you could live in any sitcom, what sitcom would it be?” – It will intrigue your match to answer the question passionately about what she loves, leading to a great conversation.
- “So I’ve been trying to come up with a good psychology pickup line for you, but I’m aFreud I couldn’t come up with anything.” – If your match and you share common grounds of interest in any science, then a pun pick up line is what will melt the ice swiftly for you.
- “Would you rather turn invisible during each night or turn into a werewolf every full moon?” – Well, if your match loves supernatural movies or animes, this question will pull the strings.
- “I think I saw you on Spotify. You were listed as the hottest single?” – A music reference pick up line that boosts your match’s beauty is always a saviour.
- “Do you have an Instagram? My mom always told me to follow my dreams.” – A smooth way to slide into your match’s Instagram DMs 😉
- “Truth or dare?” – Simple, smart and smooth. You’ll get to know each other as well as have fun, witty games to play along.
- “Are you HTTP? Because without you, I’m just://” – Your software freak match won’t deny a computer reference tinder pick up line.
- “It looks like we both love to travel. What’s your favourite travel story?” – Talking about your shared interests will allow you to explore each other and share about stuff that you both equally love to do.
- “Seems like you’re a swiftie. So baby, look what you made me do ;)” – If your match’s profile maintains a certain favourite singer, then there’s no better pick up line than a song pun.
- “I see you like horror movies. Are you looking forward to any new releases?” – This would provide you with options to ask your match out on a movie date of their own choice, making it fun and engaging.
- “Playing the guitar for you while you’re by my side will be fun! Tune in my life, will you?” – That music enthusiast match of yours will love the idea of a jamming session that’s both rhythmic and romantic.
- “Damn, you have a dog! Does that mean I’ll never win the “best cuddler” title?” – Talking about their pets will engage their interest and a little bit of flirting does no harm.
- “Are your parents bakers? They sure made a cutie pie.” – A food pun is always welcomed by a foodie match. Let them know you are a foodie, too!
- “Be honest: during your childhood, which cartoon character did you have a crush on?” – It might be embarrassing, but we all had childhood cartoon crushes and sharing it will make your conversation light-hearted and organic.
- “What brings you here?” – Some people use Tinder for genuine bonding, while others for hook-ups and a few for simple friendships. Let your match clear the cloud about why they are here.
- “It’s so cool you’re a horticulturist. Was that your dream job always?” – If your match has an amazing job, then a genuine interest to know about them will set your conservation forth.
- “I love that mountain picture. Is that your idea of a perfect day?” – Notice little things in their profile. Ask them what they like. Note it down for your date ideas.
As you brainstorm some ideas using these opening lines for Tinder chat, remember that the best opening lines for Tinder are always the ones where you personalise the text. Do not use the same tinder opening lines on a whole lot of random people; instead, truly go through your match’s profile and send them a Tinder opening line that addresses their interest as well as reflects your personality.
- What Are the Things to Avoid During Periods? - December 16, 2022
- 15 Rooftop Restaurants in Chennai Worth Swooning Over! - July 31, 2022
- Can We Do Surya Namaskar During Periods? - July 30, 2022