It looks like you are interested in Writing For Us. Great! It would be our pleasure to have your blog published!
Here’s a glimpse of the work we do!
NotSoComplicated aims at making lives a little less complicated by sharing simple tips on Life-Style, Food & Beverages, Society, Travel, Fashion and Beauty and Latest Trends. We motivate every writer or guest blogger to share their article for review. If it meets our criteria, we will post it under the related category.
Hey, Wait! Before you start writing an article, take a look at our guidelines.
GUIDELINES FOR NOT SO COMPLICATED:
- The submitted article should be plagiarism-free and within the limit of 800-1500 words. It must not be published anywhere (including your website or blog) and therefore, remain unique to us.
- Before submitting the article, you can also pitch us your topic and an overview of what you would be writing in that article or blog, to avoid rejection. (In case we have already published about the same)
- Make sure that the topic is informative and interesting, and of course related to our niche.
- We will take care of graphics and images. But, you are free to share relevant images and videos if you want.
- Insert H2 and H3 headlines in it and ensure that you put appropriate Inbound and Outbound links.
- For more queries, feel free to connect with us via email.
In RETURN what we have for you?
- A link to your page/website
- A link to any one of your blog/published article in the article between if there’s any related word.
- Early access to offers and promotions (if any).
- Other collaboration opportunities for the website as well as social media.
What are you waiting for? Pitch your content and queries here: firstname.lastname@example.org
*We have the right to make changes to your content (if any). Once you send any article to us, we have the right to publish it on our website as our property (under your name and url). Also, it is assumed that you agree that this content is not published elsewhere and in case you share it anywhere, you will give full credits to us.